- Handle all purchasing duties including liaising with external providers, requests for quotes, negotiation prices, credit terms, discounts, order confirmations, expediting, delivery arrangements, creation and issue of POs and assist Account Payable on payments.
- Ensure purchasing functions conformance to ISO Standard.
- Solicit competitive quotations and negotiate with external providers to ensure that all materials specification are in good quality and item delivered is as per Purchase Order.
- Maintain and update purchasing documents and records with approved external provider list.
- Asset tagging of fixed assets, record will be provided by Finance Department.
- Meticulous individual to perform accurate data entry and ensure proper filing of documents.
- Keep proper records of stocks movement when come to requestors are placing order.
- Communicate and act as the central point of communication between internal and external clients and the vendors, for all commercial matters including on non-conforming of goods and services.
- Liaising with logistic company for imported goods from overseas to office. Communicate with suppliers on claims of excess, short-shipment, damaged, wrong items, quality issues and missing packages.
- Build and maintain relationship with existing suppliers and also source for new and potential suppliers to have competitive product prices.
- Administer vehicle insurance and road tax renewal.
- Issuing, setting up new computer station and liaise with HQ MIS Team.
- Assist Registry Department for issuance, mailing and collection of certificate. (FSP & Pedestal = estimated 20 per week)
- Perform other general administrative duties assigned by HOD/superior from time to time.
- Secondary / Diploma in Business Admin or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years working experience in related field
- Presentable and well groomed
- Customer service oriented
- Good communication skill
- Proficient in spoken and written English and Mandarin
- Computer literate and well versed in Microsoft Office Applications