Service Consultant, Business Operations
- Reports to Manager
- Assist in ensuring smooth running of funeral procession by coordination and communicating well with external vendor & internal department.
- Coordinate well with site employees on burial arrangement/ urn installation.
- Deliver floral wreath and condolence banner on time.
- Explain in details to customer on burial procedures and requirement.
- Assess bereaved families by interviewing appropriate question so as to acquaint with background of bereaved families and the nature of bereavement.
- Offer heartfelt counsel and comfort to bereaved families and friends.
- Provide support and coordination to Service and Operation Personnel during funeral procession day and night service when deemed necessary.
- Compile and study departmental reports so as to constantly evaluate and monitor overall emcee performance.
- Assist in preparation and arrangement of VIP cases.
- Attend to VIP cases and night service when deemed necessary
- Plan for each trip economically.
- Any other duties as assigned by the superior/ management to you from time to time.
- All administrative duties associated with above.
- FSP Store Management
- Instant Market including undertake/runner/introducer sales.
- Minimum min ‘O’ level.
- Preferable 1 year experience in sales/ service industry.
- Conversant in major Chinese dialects and Basic English.
- Independent with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to work long hours and on shift.
- Possess valid driving license.
- Refer to intranet organization chat