Columbarium in Singapore: 5 Things You Should Know About Nirvana SingaporeAren’t all columbarium the same? Sprawling complex, rows and rows of urns and tablets? A cold place where people visit once in a long while? Perhaps, times have changed, and even the departed deserve to have a dignified space of their own, a serene and tranquil final resting place. At Nirvana Singapore, we’ve designed a space dedicated to the departed, and yet welcoming for their loved ones to visit. Here are 5 things you should know about Nirvana Singapore.
1. Not Just a Buddhist ColumbariumWe may have halls that are decorated with Buddhist (or Taoist) themes, but Nirvana Singapore is not a religion-exclusive columbarium. We also have niches and suites that are neutral and modern, each with its own unique designs. In fact, other than providing religion-neutral suites and niches, Nirvana Singapore also has funeral services catering to all religions, and the non-religious.
2. Choice Feng-Shui locationLocated along Old Choa Chu Kang Road, situated in the northwest position and facing the southeast direction, Nirvana Singapore has an excellent, auspicious Feng-Shui arrangement. The architecture and design of the space is also carefully planned for optimised Feng-Shui effect, with entrance locations able to to attract and bring in prosperity, and shielding off disturbing energies from the outside.
3. High quality columbarium and niche suitesEach designed and crafted according to advice from top Feng-Shui masters, our columbarium and suites beautifully combine traditional Chinese culture with contemporary modern designs. There are sleek, white-based, clean-looking suites for those who prefer a more premium edge, and others with religious designs and placements, for those seeking a dignified and respected resting place.
4. Comfortable Resting LoungesCome visit the departed beloved, then sit and chat at our resting lounges to remember the days passed you shared. Our clean, regularly sanitised resting lounges have comfortable seats, where you can idle away after a prayer session, or to talk with a close kin about shared memories. Each lounge and rest area has different themes, green spaces that bring nature in, or cafe-style seats and tables for visitors to relax.
5. Dedicated Prayer Services for the Departed and the LivingIn accordance with Chinese funeral rituals and adhering to Chinese traditions that recognises and prioritises “virtues of filial piety”, along with the inclusive religious cogitation of Buddhism, Nirvana Singapore provide dedicated prayers services, caring for the soul of the departed, and extending a peace of mind to the living. Special prayer services and activities are also offered on Chinese New Year, Qing Ming festival, Zhong Yuan festival, Vesak Day and Winter Solstice. Nirvana Singapore is a unique, tranquil space. It’s beautiful, and full of warmth. It’s a place where the resting is at peace, and the minds of their beloved are at ease. Contact us and arrange for a visit, or learn more about Nirvana Singapore.